Python is a programming language that has gained widespread popularity.
It has become very popular these days.
Python has good code readability for fast development.
It is especially used in the fields of machine learning and deep learning.
We think it’s because researchers can focus on considering the algorithm rather than developing the code.
Characteristic of Python
- This language is compatible with many hardware , OS as well as multiple programming paradigms.
- This language is an interpreter, not a compiler.
- There are an interpreter and a compiler as a method of converting the source code of a high-level language into an object.
- The interpreter translates when the program is executed, and the compiler translates in advance.
- Python is an object-oriented scripting language.
- Python has version 2 and version 3. We recommend version 3 for future use. Because version 2 support is until January 2020
- Indentation is important for python. Because it represents a block of the program.
- Four spaces are recommended for indentation, but there is no problem in operation even with two spaces.
See below to try out Python.