Various background music is used for YouTube videos and streams.YouTuber and VTuber often use freely available royalty-free music.
This knowledge describes the song title and a simple way to check the distribution source site.
How to search for royalty-free music using a smartphone
When using an Android smartphone
The method using an Android smartphone is to use the Google Assistant.
- Turn on the Google Assistant on your Android smartphone. The method is one of the following.
- Ask your smartphone “Hey Google”.
- Press and hold the home button at the bottom center of the home screen.
- Launch “Hum to Search” after the “Google Assistant” launches. The method is one of the following.
- Ask your smartphone, “What’s this song?”.
- Click the keyboard mark at the bottom right of the screen to open the character input screen, and then enter “What’s this song?”.
- The “Hum to Search” screen will be displayed, so bring your smartphone closer to the speaker that is playing music.
- After a short wait, the search is complete and you’ll see the expected music videos and sites.
After identifying the title of the royalty-free music, access the distribution source site, download it, and use it.
When using iPhone
As a method using iPhone, there is a method using Siri. The procedure is shown below. However, while Siri allows you to search for regular songs and music, you can’t search for royalty-free music.
The royalty-free music search method on iPhone is the same as the Android smartphone mentioned above. Install the Google Assistant app on your iPhone and follow the steps above.
- Launch Siri on your iPhone. The startup method is one of the following.
- Ask your iPhone “Hey Siri”.
- Press and hold the home button at the bottom center.
- Launch “Shazam” after the “Siri” launches. The method is one of the following.
- Ask your smartphone, “What is this song?”.
- Bring your iPhone closer to the speaker where the music is playing.
- After a short wait, the search will be completed and the expected songs will be displayed.
Siri only identifies regular songs and music. Therefore, since it is not royalty-free music, it cannot be used freely and must be purchased.
These voice searches utilize voice recognition technology that utilizes deep learning.
See below for deep learning and AI.