When publishing a website, it is necessary to be careful about the handling of personal information and data.
- AdSense Program policies
- Google AdSense Privacy and security Required content
- Log in to the WordPress administration page.
- As an example, if you are using the “All in One SEO” plugin, select the noindex tag at the bottom of the page as shown below.
However, there are many themes that have no effect on Web pages. If the link is not automatically created in the footer of the website, it is necessary to display the link in the footer using the widget. The procedure is shown below.
- Click “Appearance”-“Widgets” from the left menu. The following Widgets screen is displayed.
- Drag and drop the “Text” item from the “Available Widgets” field on the left side of the screen to the menu that represents the footer area.
- The name of the footer area differs depending on each theme. For example, “Footer Widget Area” or “Footer Area 1”. In the example of the theme “OnePress” below, it is “Footer 1”.
- The details screen for the “text” item is displayed.
- In the “Text” field, enter the text and hyperlink to be displayed in the footer.
- Normally, click “Save” above.
However, depending on the theme, there is also a theme that sets whether to display the widget of the footer that has been set. The OnePress theme is used as an example of this knowledge, but since there is a setting for whether to display it in this theme as well, the procedure for turning it on is described.
How to enable the footer widget in the “OnePress” theme
- Click “Appearance”-“Customize” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- The “OnePress” theme customization screen will be displayed. Click “Theme Options”.
- Click “Footer Widgets”.
- The “Footer Widgets” menu is displayed.
- In “Layout”, select the number of columns of text to be displayed in the footer.
- In the example below, “2” is selected.
- Change the color if necessary.
- In the example below, change the color of the link text to white with “Link Color”.
- Click the “Publish” button at the top of the left menu.
- Actually check the bottom of the website.
- Check that the link is displayed in the footer as shown in the example below.